4. Aug. 2020: ASTAR YIRG and MOE Tier 2 projects were awarded to Prof. Kim.
3. Jun. 2020: Our work has been featured as an front outside cover image of Journal of Materials Chemistry C. In this work, we firstly reported releasable single-crystalline GeSn nanomembranes and its applications for flexible photodetectors at 2 um.
2. Apr. 2020: Our review paper "Low dimensional freestanding semiconductors for flexible optoelectronics: materials, synthesis, process, and applications" was published in Materials Research Letters. Congrats!
1. Jan. 2020: Yikai joined our group as PhD candidate. Welcome!
7. July 2019: Our work "CMOS Compatible Catalyst for MacEtch: Titanium Nitride Assisted Chemical Etching in Vapor Phase for High Aspect Ratio Silicon Nanostructures" was published in ACS applied materials & interfaces. Congrats!
6. June 2019: Our work "High Aspect Ratio β-Ga2O3 Fin Arrays with Low Interface Charge Density by Inverse Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching" was published in ACS Nano. Congrats!
5. Mar. 2019: Dr. Zhang and Dr. Shin joined our lab as research fellow. Welcome!
4. Our work "P-type silicon as hole supplier for nitride-based UVC LEDs" was published in New Journal of Physics. Congrats!
3. Jan. 2019: Shu joined our group as PhD candidate. Welcome!
2. Jan. 2019: Prof. Kim visited US Army Research Laboratory, Aberdeen MD, USA to seek potential collaborations.
1. Jan. 2019: MOE Tier 1 funding was awarded to Prof. Kim. His group will perform research on CMOS-compatible metal-assisted chemical etching.
3. Nov. 2018: Our work "Nanoscale groove textured β-Ga2O3 by room temperature inverse metal-assisted chemical etching and photodiodes with enhanced responsivity" was published in Applied Physics Letters. Congrats!
2. Nov. 2018: Prof. Kim was nominated for the best poster award at the 8th MRS-Singapore Conference on Advanced Materials (AMC 2018).
1. Aug. 2018: Munho Kim finished his postdoc at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), IL, USA and joined the school of EEE in Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore as an assistant professor.